Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back to Work

Well it was back to work and back to normal yesterday. I was welcomed back with banners, balloons and chocolates (they know me well) which was especially nice. It's strange as in many ways I feel like I've been away for ages, but in others it's as though I've never been away.
There are several new faces around and it'll take me a while to catch up on everything, but so far it has all gone smoothly. I'm happy to be back, but I'll miss Lethbridge too.
Even now I'm back I have no regrets about the whole experience whatsoever. I've seen that my work colleagues did a lot of extra work to make up for my absence and I'm truly grateful for that, but they also enjoyed sharing the experience with me and having a new person to work with and learn from.
The only question remaining is ... where next????

2 Comments:

At 12:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- katherineincanada.blogspot.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At 11:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are too little good sites. Your site is the best. Thank you for the chance to sign your guest book.
- www.blogger.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home