Friday, October 06, 2006

"Fall"

Just thought I'd post some pictures so everyone at home can see how pretty the campus is looking now it's Autumn - or Fall as they insist on calling it here. This week has seen a change in the weather from quite gloomy to sunshine just in time for the holiday weekend [another month = another public holiday, this time it's Thanksgiving].
The top picture is the view I have of the College from my front door (going back to commuting to work is going to be a killer for me).
The bottom picture is the back of the residences and beginning of the coulees - these haven't changed at all over the seasons, the yellow grass was the same throughout the summer as well!

2 Comments:

At 12:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi katherine
its been great reading your blog. you seem to have been having a great time. I would have emailed you more but i accidently deleted your address. When do you come back.

love Anna

 
At 2:58 pm, Blogger Katherine said...

Hey Anna,

Great to hear from you - your email got deleted from my mobile, hence no messages from me! I leave Canada Nov 9th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home