Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween in the Library

Well it's my last day here at LCC!
I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone, but that's always the way when you're having a great time.
The exchange has been everything I wanted it to be and more and it'll be interesting to go back to my own College to see what has changed and also what I want to change in light of my experiences here.
It's fun that it's Halloween on my last day here as there's a slightly different atmosphere at the College. Lots of people arrived in costume this morning (eveyone dresses up here, it's really different to England and all the kids go to school in costumes and have a fun day with different activities and movies, etc). The nursery children came round trick or treating and sang Halloween songs - they looked adorable as little ghosts, witches, fairies and even Wonderwoman!
All of the library staff are in their pyjamas, you can see me modelling mine by the book display. I have several layers of clothes on as it's freezing (literally) outside. The snow-scene picture is from the window of my office. I wanted to see Lethbridge in the snow, but it's so cold I'm bored of it now!
For my final day, the library staff treated me to pizza which we had delivered in. I also got an LCC t-shirt and have been stuffing myself with Halloween goodies. Everyone here has made this experience extra special and I'll be sorry to leave as I'll miss them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home